[Fedora-packaging] OpenAFS kernel-module package

Matthew Miller mattdm at mattdm.org
Thu Jul 7 12:34:35 UTC 2005

On Wed, Jul 06, 2005 at 11:52:01PM -0400, Jack Neely wrote:
> I've whipped up some new OpenAFS packages based on some of what we have
> discussed and proposed regarding kernel module packages.  I'm kinda
> suprised that Matthew hasn't beaten me to it.  :-)

Yeah, I was foolishly waiting for things to settle down. :)

Honestly, I'm glad someone else is working on this -- I'm glad to help, but
OpenAFS is too big and complicated to depend on just one maintainer.

I'll take a look at what you've got ... should the rest of this discussion
be moved to the Fedora Extras list?