[Fedora-packaging] Removing all zero epochs from spec files in devel branch

Matthias Saou thias at spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.egg.and.spam.freshrpms.net
Thu Mar 3 15:29:03 UTC 2005

Hi,

'nuff of all this. The subject says it all. I already asked for it *before*
*any* Extras builds would start taking place. It didn't happen. But now I
*want* it to happen before any FC4 Extras builds do.

And I'll go through every single spec file alone if I need to.

If anyone is _opposed_ to this change, please voice yourself now.

Matthias

Fedora Core release 3 (Heidelberg) - Linux kernel 2.6.10-1.770_FC3
Load : 0.30 0.17 0.21