[Fedora-packaging] Removing all zero epochs from spec files in devel branch

Matthias Saou thias at spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.egg.and.spam.freshrpms.net
Thu Mar 3 18:14:09 UTC 2005

Ville Skyttä wrote :

> On Thu, 2005-03-03 at 16:29 +0100, Matthias Saou wrote:
>
> > If anyone is _opposed_ to this change, please voice yourself now.
>
> As long as it triggers known bugs in the distro version where this
> action is targeted at, rpm in particular; I am.

I know jbj was still in Belgium until yesterday, but I don't know when
he'll be back to check out spot's fix for that particular freshen issue,
but I'll definitely be among the ones that will lobby him to push the fix
into FC4.

Matthias

Fedora Core release 3 (Heidelberg) - Linux kernel 2.6.10-1.770_FC3
Load : 0.13 0.35 0.38