[Fedora-packaging] Removing all zero epochs from spec files in devel branch

Matthias Saou thias at spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.egg.and.spam.freshrpms.net
Fri Mar 4 00:10:41 UTC 2005

Matthias Saou wrote :

> And I'll go through every single spec file alone if I need to.

Checked manually _all_ spec files from "a" to "r" that contain the word
"Epoch" somewhere. It's 1AM and I'm still in the office, so I'll stop for
now before I start screwing too many spec files up... but I was dead
serious when I wrote the above, and I should be done by tomorrow.

Please don't hesitate to check some of the changes I've made, like Michael
seems to be doing, as I've probably broken things here and there...

Matthias

Fedora Core release 3 (Heidelberg) - Linux kernel 2.6.10-1.770_FC3
Load : 0.64 0.52 0.50