[Fedora-packaging] disttag

Tom 'spot' Callaway tcallawa at redhat.com
Tue Mar 1 16:09:12 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-03-01 at 15:41 +0100, Nicolas Mailhot wrote:

>In this case do the defined possibilities take into account rawhide and
>test systems ?

I tested, and it treats rawhide correctly (labels it as the next
release), and I'm pretty sure it will do the same with test releases,
since we're grabbing the package %{version} from the *-release package,
not trying to parse /etc/redhat-release.

~spot
---
Tom "spot" Callaway: Red Hat Sales Engineer || GPG Fingerprint: 93054260
Lemurs, llamas, and sparcs, oh my!