[Fedora-packaging] kmdl proposal and kmod flaws

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Tue Aug 8 10:04:51 UTC 2006

Axel Thimm schrieb:
> I've created a wiki page outlining the kmdl design as well as showing
> the flaws of the current kernel module scheme ("kmod"):
>
> 	  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/AxelThimm/kmdls

Just FYI, I won't oppose this in general -- if people think this is the
way forward (*1) and if we get a buy in from Core developers, too, I'm
fine with working further on it.

CU
thl

(*1) -- But I doubt that it is because some important pieces of this
scheme are similar to the one we started with when we developed the
current kmod-standard