[Fedora-packaging] Re: Proposal: reject the one-spec approach

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Tue Aug 15 08:43:52 UTC 2006

On Tue, Aug 15, 2006 at 10:38:46AM +0200, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
> >There is exactly one (1) package in Fedora and lives only in FE5.
>
> +2 more in cvs that are not build ATM (thinkpad-lkmod and lirc-kmod)
>
> +7 under review
>
> +6 in lvn

-67 in ATrpms

Looks like you're raising this to an ATrpms vs livna issue? I thought
we wanted to merge ...

> >This guerilla tactics are becoming ugly.
>
> That's why I think it's time that spot as leader of this group IMHO
> jumps in. Otherwise we waste a lot of time arguing without results.

When he showed he tends to a uname-r-in-version solution you seem to
have activated all your muscles against it even though you promised
otherwise before.

You still have your chance to reject it in fesco.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net