[Fedora-packaging] Kernel Module Packaging Standard Teleconference

Toshio Kuratomi toshio at tiki-lounge.com
Wed Aug 16 16:54:44 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-08-15 at 20:16 -0400, Warren Togami wrote:

> It is the decision of me, Max, and Spot, to put a hold on publishing any
> further kmod modules pending the result the Kernel Module Packaging
> Standard conference call.  Time/date of this call is to be determined,
> but we are aiming for this Friday, August 18th at a time that is
> workable for both American EDT and Europe.  Perhaps 1PM EDT would work,
> the usual timeslot of FESCO meetings?  Perhaps this timeslot wont work.
> If you feel it is important to attend but you are unable to make this
> time, please make it known in this thread.

I'm not able to make a teleconference during business hours
(17:00-01:00UTC).  I can make an IRC meeting during that time on Friday,
though.

I'd say you could tie my vote to Ville's in this case but I see he's not
going to be available for the meeting on Friday so I'd rather attend if
possible.

-Toshio