[Fedora-packaging] Re: Kernel Module Packaging Standard Teleconference

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Wed Aug 16 17:09:48 UTC 2006

On Wed, Aug 16, 2006 at 09:46:51AM -0700, Toshio Kuratomi wrote:
> On Wed, 2006-08-16 at 12:43 +0200, Axel Thimm wrote:
> > On Wed, Aug 16, 2006 at 10:08:37AM +0200, Ralf Corsepius wrote:
> > > On Tue, 2006-08-15 at 20:16 -0400, Warren Togami wrote:
> > > As I didn't have the time to follow all these discussions and threads,
> > > and to have a basis for such an IRC-conference, I would appreciate if
> > > Axel and Thorsten could write up a "my proposal at one glance" outline.
> >
> > I setup an executive summary of the comparison for you and for other
> > people external to the discussion until now who would like to join in
> > on Friday:
> >
> > http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/AxelThimm/kmdls/kmods_vs_kmdls_at_a_glance
> >
> > and the details remain under
>
> May I suggest comparing kmdls to thl's revised kmods?

I already commented to the new suggestion by Thorsten in the
appropriate thread. I won't start writing a wiki page for each new
suggestion, maybe the people tosing them should invest some time and
write wiki docs comparing to kmdls.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net