[Fedora-packaging] installation of info files

Till Maas opensource at till.name
Wed Jul 12 20:28:01 UTC 2006

Hiyas,

the guidelines do not mention how to install .info files the right way. At the
moment there seem to be several scriptlets used to install them in %post
and %preun. I want to suggest to define a rpm-macro that handles info files
in the right way which also would reduce redundant lines of code in
spec-files. Something like "%info" in the files section would be most useful
in my oppionion, like it already exists for documentation (%doc).

What are your oppionions about this?

Regards,
Till