[Fedora-packaging] how to get direct link of some parts on packaging guidelines wiki page

Hi,
   I have written my own Packaging Notes Guidelines on
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ParagNemade/PackagingNotes. There i have
written some direct links to obtain help on writing specific tags in
SPEC file. I want direct link for License section on
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging/Guidelines.
  Can i get anchors on that page so that instead of giving this
dynamic address of
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging/Guidelines#head-76294f12c6b481792eb001ba9763d95e2792e825
i can give static address that will remain same  after any one edits that page.
Thanks & Regards,
Parag.