Re: [Fedora-packaging] PHP packaging policy notes

I have simplified my pear spec file slightly:
http://tkmame.retrogames.com/fedora-extras/spectemplate-pear.spec

I think we should have an almost identical spec file for pecl
packages, except we replace pear with pecl.

I tried converting Remi's php-pecl-zip spec file in this manner but it
does not build properly, there may be some bugs we need to work out
first.

However I think if the command `pecl install zip-alpha` registers the
zip component so it shows up on a `pecl list` command, then the
php-pecl-zip rpm should also register this component in the same way.

Thoughts/Comments?