Re: [Fedora-packaging] PHP packaging policy notes

On 7/4/06, Christopher Stone <chris stone gmail com> wrote:
BTW, I have updated my pear spec template
http://tkmame.retrogames.com/fedora-extras/spectemplate-pear.spec to
%ghost %{peardir}/.* rather than rm'ing them during the install.

%exclude might be better here, I think %ghost might try to remove them
on uninstall, but I'm not sure why pear puts them there to begin with?
Either way, I think those files should be in either %exclude or
%ghost rather than rm'd during the install process.