Re: [Fedora-packaging] PHP packaging policy notes

ES> Such Requires: do not make sense nowadays. The ability to require
ES> a special program version was removed some time ago from rpm.

Unfortunately I can't quite parse what Enrico has written here; it
looks like that statement indicates that versioned requirements don't
work in RPM, which I don't think is the case.

Enrico, could you (or anyone else who understands the issue) elaborate
a bit?

 - J<