[Fedora-packaging] PackagingDrafts/DisttagsForRawHide (was: fc5.90/fc5.91/... disttags and automated rebuilds (was: Mass rebuild of Extras packages for FC6?))

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Thu Jul 6 20:02:48 UTC 2006

Hi,

I summarized the pros and cons of using disttags in rawhide matching
to rawhide's internal version in here:

http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackagingDrafts/DisttagsForRawHide

I've added Jesse's and Jason's reservations, too.

--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net