Re: [Fedora-packaging] PHP packaging policy notes

On 7/6/06, Christopher Stone <chris stone gmail com> wrote:
Yes, but there are no php-pear packages that use epochs and very
likely that none ever will.   Yes, there is a 0.0000000001% chance
that some php-pear package might one day use an epoch.

Oh and before anyone chimes in saying the php-pear package itself uses
an epoch, I should make the point that we don't use this epoch for
php-pear.  We require php-pear(PEAR) which does not have an epoch in
its version number.  So even in this case we do not use epochs.