Re: [Fedora-packaging] fedora-newrpmspec patch for php-pear

On 7/7/06, David Lutterkort <dlutter redhat com> wrote:
On Thu, 2006-07-06 at 21:29 -0700, Christopher Stone wrote:
> I have created a patch for fedora-newrpmspec:
> http://tkmame.retrogames.com/fedora-extras/fedora-newrpmspec.patch
>
> This works with the current spectemplate-pear file located here:
> http://tkmame.retrogames.com/fedora-extras/spectemplate-pear.spec
>
> Can you packaging guys please review this patch to make sure
> everything looks okay?

It's best if you file a bug against fedora-rpmdevtools - that way, it
won't get lost in the shuffle.

Well we currently depend on php-pear to drop in some macros, I would
have to file a bug against that first.  But I think a packaging member
should file the bug for php-pear and place it at high priority (should
only take 15 minutes to patch up) because if I file the php-pear bug,
it will never get fixed.

I can make a sample macros.pear file if needed.