Re: [Fedora-packaging] fedora-newrpmspec patch for php-pear

On 7/7/06, Christopher Stone <chris stone gmail com> wrote:
I can make a sample macros.pear file if needed.

I have put up a sample macros.pear file here:
http://tkmame.retrogames.com/fedora-extras/macros.pear

Tibbs: do these macros look okay?  I can file a bug against php-pear
to add this if it looks okay with you, or perhaps you can make any
adjustments necessary and file the bug.  Let me know.  Thanks.