Re: [Fedora-packaging] fedora-newrpmspec patch for php-pear

CS> Tibbs: do these macros look okay?

It took me a while to figure out why pecl-related stuff would be in
those macros, but now I see that both /usr/bin/pear and /usr/bin/pecl
are in the php-pear package.

Everything there looks quite good to me.  I just hope that we don't
stall out having to wait for an update to the core php-pear package.
However, there is a php-pear package in updates/testing at the moment;
perhaps we can get this snuck in.

 - J<