Re: [Fedora-packaging] fedora-newrpmspec patch for php-pear

chris stone gmail com ("Christopher Stone") writes:

> I have put up a sample macros.pear file here:
> http://tkmame.retrogames.com/fedora-extras/macros.pear

How do you want to use these macros? Place them into /etc/rpm/? If so,
you must remove the '%define ' and write only '%'. E.g.

| %__pear %{_bindir}/pear

instead of

| %define __pear %{_bindir}/pear

Then, current practice seems to be, to use a leading underscore for
directory names (e.g. '%_libdir', '%_bindir'). Hence I would prefer

| %_pecl_phpdir

instead of

| %pecl_phpdir

Enrico