[Fedora-packaging] installation of info files

Hiyas,

the guidelines do not mention how to install .info files the right way. At the
moment there seem to be several scriptlets used to install them in %post
and %preun. I want to suggest to define a rpm-macro that handles info files
in the right way which also would reduce redundant lines of code in
spec-files. Something like "%info" in the files section would be most useful
in my oppionion, like it already exists for documentation (%doc).

What are your oppionions about this?

Regards,
Till