Re: [Fedora-packaging] fedora-newrpmspec patch for php-pear

CS> I rebuilt all my pear packages with the new php-pear and its
CS> macros and everything worked great.

Good.  So where are we at?  We have nice macros which should be in FC5
soon.  Which leaves:

* FC4.  Will these macros make it there, or do we just not target that
  release?

* Guidelines.  They need to be altered to take into account the
  existence of these new macros.

* Modules neither PEAR nor PECL.  We still need guidelines for this
  class of packages, if for no other reason than it would let me
  finish reviewing php-shout.

* Specfile templates.  We either need a template or fedora-newrpmspec
  should call into the specfile generator module.

 - J<