Re: [Fedora-packaging] Advice sought on a package currently under review

PFJ wrote:

P.S. Given I'm currently reviewing, am I able to sponsor or is that
something that is decided elsewhere?
If you have to ask, then the answer is probably no. You need to be classified as a "sponsor" to be able to sponsor someone. See "Becoming a Sponsor" on
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/SponsorProcess

Looks like I need to be nominated which then gets poked through to the
steering committee.

You can nominate yourself too. (:

-- Rex