Re: [Fedora-packaging] PHP guidelines

ES> IMO, drafts should reflect the state of current discussion and
ES> should be updated. It does not help when discussion on maillist is
ES> ignored and some obsolete document will be ratified.

If you're trying to tell me that I shouldn't have tried then I'll be
happy to stop.  But I'm not sure that any progress at all is going to
be made unless I push it.

My only concern here is for the packagers whose packages are rotting
in the queue because this committee can't seem to make any forward
progress.

 - J<