[Fedora-packaging] Re: BuildRoot

On Tue, Jul 25, 2006 at 10:08:28AM -0500, Rex Dieter wrote:
> Matthias Saou wrote:
> >Axel Thimm wrote :

> >>How about the following patch (yet untested) to redhat-rpm-config in
> >>devel and thus FC6/RHEL5? It would eliminate some issues and allow for
> >>better planning:
> >
> >Exactly what I was about to try too :-)
> >I'm really all for having that kind of change go in ASAP.
>
> +1

OK, let's vote on it on Thursday (as well as whether Matthias' and
mine unpreferred-buildroot packages are to be banned or not ;), and if
it passes I'll open up a bugzilla against redhat-rpm-config on behalf
of the packaging group with whatever default macros we consider sane.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net