Re: [Fedora-packaging] PHP guidelines

On 7/26/06, Toshio Kuratomi <toshio tiki-lounge com> wrote:
Read again what I wrote -- it's not about a feature that's in php
(well, actually a feature of the web server) "?> ", it's about a
hypothetical bug discovery process involving "<?php ".

So should we change all php source files to use "<?php" or should you
fix php to accept "<?php ".  Then ask yourself, should we fix all spec
files to add a %build, or should we fix redhat-rpm-config?