[Fedora-packaging] missing this week's meetings

Due to the fact that I will be on a plane somewhere between California
and Illinois on Thursday, I will not be able to attend this week's
Packaging or FESCo meetings.

~spot
--
Tom "spot" Callaway: Red Hat Technical Team Lead || GPG ID: 93054260
Lemurs, llamas, and sparcs, oh my!