[Fedora-packaging] fedora-packaging meetings

Ralf Corsepius rc040203 at freenet.de
Mon Nov 27 15:59:57 UTC 2006

Hi Dominik,

Please don't read too much into what I'm going to write below ...

On Mon, 2006-11-27 at 12:22 +0100, Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski wrote:
> On Saturday, 25 November 2006 at 23:51, Axel Thimm wrote:

> > I don't want to stall any work here as has happened in the past with
> > another member with little time to attend meetings/votes etc. I'd
> > either have to step back or my vote should get frozen for now (e.g.
> > the quorum recalculated with 1 vote less). I haven't managed to push
> > any of the improvements I proposed anyway, so it's not going to be a
> > big loss content-wise.
> >
> > I've asked thl, but he's not up to yet another task, I could think of
> > Matthias Saou and/or Dominik (ratthan) as good candidates for this
> > committee.
>
> Thanks for the recommendation. I will do my best, should I get selected.

Could you provide some references and details about you, to provide
people with "ammunition" to vote for rsp. against you?

So far, I've not noticed you extensively participating in Fedora, nor do
I know you personally nor have I met you in any project I've been
working with/on.

Therefore, I would have to vote "0" (should FPC vote) because I don't
have an opinion on you ;)

Regards,
	Ralf