[Fedora-packaging] fedora-packaging meetings

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Sat Nov 25 22:51:26 UTC 2006

On Tue, Nov 07, 2006 at 01:27:31PM -0600, Tom 'spot' Callaway wrote:
> On Tue, 2006-11-07 at 15:33 +0100, Axel Thimm wrote:
> > I'll probably not be able to attend today's meeting again, I'm
> > currently at job acquisition mode and that eats up my afternoon
> > timeslots.
> >
> > This will most likely continue until the end of the year. Should I
> > set back to make space for s/o else?
>
> Entirely up to you. If you feel like you won't be able to give it the
> time necessary, please let me know and we'll start the process to find
> someone to take your place.

I'm moving this to the list, I already lost two meetings w/o prior
notice (I didn't know that I wouldn't be able to attend until shortly
before w/o net access), and I don't know whether I'll be able to make
the next ones (I know I won't be able to make the very next one), and
I can't give a estimate of when free time will come by again. :/

I don't want to stall any work here as has happened in the past with
another member with little time to attend meetings/votes etc. I'd
either have to step back or my vote should get frozen for now (e.g.
the quorum recalculated with 1 vote less). I haven't managed to push
any of the improvements I proposed anyway, so it's not going to be a
big loss content-wise.

I've asked thl, but he's not up to yet another task, I could think of
Matthias Saou and/or Dominik (ratthan) as good candidates for this
committee.

Thanks!
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net