[Fedora-packaging] Disabling debuginfo packages

Christopher Stone chris.stone at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 19:04:13 UTC 2006

> I'm talking about _enforcing_ an explanatory comment in the spec file.

Having specific enforcements for comments is a bad idea in my opinion.

If you see a package and think it needs a comment, you should just be
able to go in and add the comment to the spec file yourself, no
questions asked.

As long as you use good judgement, I don't see any problem with
allowing people to do this.  If a reviewer is being over-zealous of
comment use such as "# use three spaces after Requries:" then this
person's judgement can be called into question here.