[Fedora-packaging] New meeting time

Toshio Kuratomi toshio at tiki-lounge.com
Tue Sep 5 03:13:26 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-09-04 at 11:28 +0200, Ralf Corsepius wrote:
> On Thu, 2006-08-31 at 19:01 +0200, Axel Thimm wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > all 7 participants of today's IRC session would agree to Tue, 17:00
> > UTC + DST fixes.
> >
> > http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging/NewMeetingTime
> >
> > It's two days before fesco which will make some easier information
> > passing and evaluation.
> >
> > The remaining three are Ralf, Jose and David. Is it OK with you?
> Well, sorry, unfortunately, to me, this is a regression.
>
> As I wrote before, this time slot is 19:00-20:00 local time (CEST) and
> overlaps with dinner-time. I.e. for it is very likely for me not being
> able to attend/having to quit early/being late on meetings.

Ralf, could you put your name to some times that are good for you?
There are several other times that could work for me and I'm sure
everyone else could find a few other times as well.  But without having
a list of some possible times, we won't know if there's any one time
that'll work for everyone or not.

Thanks,
Toshio