[Fedora-packaging] Rewording of Review Guidelines

Paul Howarth paul at city-fan.org
Fri Sep 8 16:01:21 UTC 2006

Till Maas wrote:
> On Friday 08 September 2006 17:41, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
>
>> "The primary Reviewer can be any current package owner. Only packages
>> that are from first time contributors need to be reviewed from sponsors."
>
> I would change the second sentence to (something like):
>
> "Only the first package from a new contributor needs to be reviewed from an
> sponsor"
>
> This makes it more clear that it is only about the first package that someone
> wants to maintain in Extras.

I think thl's wording is better; first time contributors often have
multiple packages up for review, and none of them can be officially
reviewed by anyone other than a sponsor until such time as the
contributor is sponsored.

Perhaps this for the second sentence:

"Only packages from contributors that are not yet sponsored need to be
reviewed by a sponsor."

Paul.