[Fedora-packaging] Re: Full repo rebuilds

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Tue Apr 10 12:48:44 UTC 2007

On Tuesday 10 April 2007 02:55:47 Axel Thimm wrote:
> No, that's not the truth, we had them for every release until now,
> only F7 got skipped. Check the repo if you can't remember.

We haven't on core side.  We've done targetted rebuilds of things for specific
changes, not every single package.  Many noarch packages were not rebuilt for
a period of time.  With FC6 we rebuilt every package that hadn't yet been
built by our new buildsystem, as well as any compiled package that wasn't
compiled with the new gcc.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora