[Fedora-packaging] Re: why not %{_datadir} on fonts scripletsnippet

Nicolas Mailhot nicolas.mailhot at laposte.net
Thu Aug 23 09:11:44 UTC 2007

Le Lun 20 août 2007 04:32, Jens Petersen a écrit :
> Nicolas Mailhot さんは書きました:

>>> do it.  Maybe even go one step further, and either say change to
>>> %{_bindir}/fc-cache <font_dir_actually_used_in_this_pkg>
>
> Yes, actually it seems this is probably better and the right thing to
> do.

I've changed dejavu-full to this since it actually simplified the
specfile So we'll see if users report problems.

However before it makes it in the guidelines I'd like someone to check
if it does the right thing when font_dir_actually_used_in_this_pkg is
changed from release to release. If it can break it will break there.

--
Nicolas Mailhot