[Fedora-packaging] Heads up: tomcat6 package into Fedora 9

Jason L Tibbitts III tibbs at math.uh.edu
Wed Dec 12 19:57:37 UTC 2007

FN> I ti snot the guidelines that are missing.

Well....

FN> What we need is people to do the reviews.

I have been willing to review Java packages, but there are no
guidelines which govern this and some of the practices I've seen in
the packages (like the javadoc scriptlets) which I simply cannot
approve without seeing a document that went through the guideline
procedure saying "yes, it looks terrible but it's OK for Fedora".

So many of those packages would have been reviewed were it not for the
lack of guidelines.

 - J<