[Fedora-packaging] Re: Requires(post{, un}) on something in coreutils

Patrice Dumas pertusus at free.fr
Sat Feb 10 14:59:05 UTC 2007

On Sat, Feb 10, 2007 at 03:19:00PM +0100, Ralf Corsepius wrote:

> What you call old is IEEE Std 1003.1, aka. SUSv3, THE current POSIX
> standard.

The standard may be recent, there are some old stuff in it. I have
nothing against old stuff, I actually happen to maintain asa, but I
don't think it belongs to a package set installed anywhere. Reading
a bit more, there are indeed categories, so asa , fort77 and sccs are
optional.

Maybe you wanted to have the all the mandatory commands? I think that
it is still too much since there seems to be bc, for example, which is very
usefull but not vital at all.

--
Pat