[Fedora-packaging] Firmware packaging

Jason L Tibbitts III tibbs at math.uh.edu
Tue Feb 13 15:35:14 UTC 2007

RC> 1. Generally speaking, the "no modifications" goes too far for my
RC> taste and is in conflict with Fedora's objectives.

This and the rest of the points you raise are off-topic for this
discussion and beyond our scope as a committee; the board has already
decided that this is not in conflict with Fedora's objectives, and is
asking is for guidelines on what the specfiles should look like.  If
you want to have the type of discussion you're looking for, please
take it to the board.

 - J<