[Fedora-packaging] Too many exceptions

David Lutterkort dlutter at redhat.com
Fri Feb 9 19:03:35 UTC 2007

On Fri, 2007-02-09 at 05:01 +0100, Axel Thimm wrote:
> Currently the guidelines are bloated with proposals for exceptions.

Instead of calling them 'exceptions' we should just face that they are
the guidelines as they are now, and document on a separate page how we
want to change the guidelines in the future, who needs to do what etc.

I agree that it's confusing to call some of the existing guidelines
'exceptions' - that shouldn't matter to anybody submitting a package
today.

David