[Fedora-packaging] Re: Source Url Guidelines

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Wed Feb 14 21:57:26 UTC 2007

On Wed, Feb 14, 2007 at 01:45:25PM -0800, Toshio Kuratomi wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> Here's my first draft of a SourceURL guideline.  This tries to
> encapsulate current practices but a few new things had to be added
> related to SRPMs where no upstream source exists.  This draft will
> probably need some touching up as I whipped it up pretty quickly but
> hopefully it captures the spirit of what we're trying to achieve.

Looks OK. But since we're commenting on source origin could somewhere
a kind request ("SHOULD") to (srpm-)package upstream sources/patches
with original timestamps where possible be embedded?
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net