[Fedora-packaging] Draft: Init Scripts

Jason L Tibbitts III tibbs at math.uh.edu
Thu Feb 22 16:31:16 UTC 2007

MM> Rephrase: "my tools should have to crawl the whole frickin'
MM> universe of filesystems looking for rpmnew/rpmsave files".

Just the universe of files marked as %config, as given by rpm -qac,
which I thought was the whole point.  After all, if you want to know
the files that could potentially cause .rpmnew or .rpmsave files to be
created, isn't it best to just ask rpm rather than assuming that
they'll all be in a specific place?

Of course, this is pretty much offtopic for the discussion.  Sorry for
derailing it.

 - J<