[Fedora-packaging] Re: Conflicts Draft Proposal Round 2

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Tue Jan 16 20:35:59 UTC 2007

On Tue, Jan 16, 2007 at 02:18:58PM -0600, Rex Dieter wrote:
> Tom 'spot' Callaway wrote:
> >As discussed in today's FPC meeting, I've made some changes to the
> >Conflicts Draft Proposal to document some acceptable cases, add some
> >additional valid file name conflict workarounds, and fix the wording
> >here and there.
> >
> >FPC Members: Please vote on this draft via email, so we can get this in
> >place well before the Core/Extras merge. As I wrote the draft, I vote
> >+1. ;)
> >
> >http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackagingDrafts/Conflicts
>
> +1

+1 (I can't imagine an example for the compat exemption, though, but
    there is obviously some precedent - perhaps it makes sense to bring it
    as an example?)
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net