[Fedora-packaging] Re: LibtoolArchives, v0.3

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Thu Jan 18 02:51:36 UTC 2007

On Thu, Jan 18, 2007 at 03:39:47AM +0100, Michael Schwendt wrote:
> You often seem to assume strange things about people you communicate with.
> Oh, wait, that was a quote from your previous mail!

> Lame metaphors are an effective way to kill communication.

> Clever! First you prepare the road with phrases like "people crying too
> loud" before you try to subvert established packaging techniques:

> I wish you would have the courage to explain what the benefits of bringing
> back .la files would be before a solution is supported upstream. What
> are the "95% of our issues" and how do the patches avoid them?

Funny, when someone tries to hint you the line between etiquette and
being insulting you add to your ironic eloquence to make sure you do
pass that line and kill the discussion. While you succeeded in this,
there are no squealer bonus for you this time.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net