[Fedora-packaging] Re: Update to php-eaccelerator and how to make it "just work"

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Fri Jun 22 14:20:30 UTC 2007

On Fri, Jun 22, 2007 at 02:49:38PM +0200, Matthias Saou wrote:
> The only one I can think of is to have php-eaccelerator create its
> own group in which it'll put apache, lighttpd and eventually others,

This package will be installable w/o pulling in all those packages and
some of them create their user at package installation time. Which
means that when php-eaccelerator is installed, but say lighttpd not,
how would php-eaccelerator be able to add lighttpd into its group?

Sounds like you would end up with %triggers.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net