[Fedora-packaging] one big SRPM for lots of different stardict dictionaries?

Nicolas Mailhot nicolas.mailhot at laposte.net
Tue Jun 26 08:33:44 UTC 2007

Le Mar 26 juin 2007 09:33, Thorsten Leemhuis a écrit :

> This sems very wrong to me; or am I overacting here?

This is very wrong unless they are managed by a single project and
released in a single archive. As a rule multiple package source
archives should be the exception, and multiple source archives
released by different upstreams totaly forbidden (IMHO). They just
make solid upstream tracking a PITA, and confuse users.

--
Nicolas Mailhot