[Fedora-packaging] Daylight saving time

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 22:35:44 UTC 2007

We've been adjusting our meeting time to account for daylight saving
time but this year will be the first time that we're on the new US DST
plan.  So hours in the US and Europe will shift on different weekends.

Do we want to shift meeting times this weekend or wait until Europe
shifts?  We're currently meeting at 17:00UTC so waiting until Europe
shifts would make the interim meetings take place later in the day for
people in the US.

-Toshio