[Fedora-packaging] Temporarily removing a sub-package

Orion Poplawski orion at cora.nwra.com
Thu Mar 8 23:49:58 UTC 2007

I'm looking to remove the -mpi subpackage of paraview because it does
not build.  I've poked upstream to no avail, and I haven't been able to
figure out the problem myself.  If this gets fixed, I'd like to add it back.

In the meantime, what kind of Provides/Obsoletes makes sense?

Provides: paraview-mpi
Obsoletes: paraview-mpi < %{version}-%{release}

?

--
Orion Poplawski
3380 Mitchell Lane                  orion at cora.nwra.com