[Fedora-packaging] Re: Second user/group handling draft

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Fri May 11 12:23:00 UTC 2007

On 11.05.2007 14:18, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
> On 11.05.2007 14:04, Axel Thimm wrote:
>> On Fri, May 11, 2007 at 01:40:21PM +0200, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
>> But that's not something we would mention in the guidelines.
> Agreed.

Or better: Agreed if someone creates such a script. Otherwise I'm for
the wiki solution for now, and then it should be mentioned in the
guidelines.

Sure, some packagers will forget to update the wiki now and then, but
that what we have the review for. And even if now and then a package
gets forgotten: that happens, will get noticed, and then can easily get
added to the wiki.

CU
thl