[Fedora-packaging] Re: Second user/group handling draft

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Fri May 11 13:40:27 UTC 2007

On Fri, May 11, 2007 at 03:09:44PM +0200, Enrico Scholz wrote:
> Thorsten Leemhuis <fedora at leemhuis.info> writes:
>
> >> But maybe the following can make you happy: A script that greps
> >> through the CVS and extracts these for you automatically.
> >
> > If that works: sure. But we should not force sysadmins to download the
> > whole cvs and run such a script
>
> Before I see such a script I do not believe that a such one is possible.

There is a proposed guideline that says how to create users/groups. Of
course we can obscure anything so that one can't even read off the
Name: tag of the package ...
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net