[Fedora-packaging] Re: fonts packages requiring fontconfig

Jens Petersen petersen at redhat.com
Fri Sep 21 09:54:00 UTC 2007

Nicolas Mailhot さんは書きました:
> Fontconfig creates its cache on install. There is no need for
> Requires(post): fontconfig

Ok, that is good then.

One other small thing: except a few fonts, it seems only fontconfig
currently owns /usr/share/fonts.  Should it be owned by filesystem instead?

> Since there were some interested replies to my font SIG proposal but
> no deluge of would-be SIG contributors I'll probably document in my
> wiki space with no particular urgency

Ok, I see.  If you like I would be happy to put the documentation of
fonts for different languages, etc under I18N/Fonts in the wiki. :)

Jens