[Fedora-packaging] A few links broken in the ReviewGuidelines

David Timms dtimms at iinet.net.au
Sun Aug 3 13:23:28 UTC 2008

Tom "spot" Callaway wrote:

> This is exactly why we have ACLs on the guidelines. Unfortunately, it
> also means that people with good intentions who really do find easy-fix
> bugs like these broken links can't just fix it themselves, but IMHO, it
> is a small price to pay.
Is there an easy way to create the fix, but have the wiki store it in a
potential update queue - ie for approval/application ?
That would mean the wiki reviewer get's to be instantly useful, yet not
be able to do unexpected things to the "needing fixes" pages. We'd
probably require a detailed description of the potential change along
with the change itself.

DaveT.